- Perceptively showing the directory path in prompt
- Colorized prompt
- Showing branch name in prompt
- Supporting git or svn projects
Version and development
- : A unix like system like Mac OS X, Linux or BSD
- Latest Version
- : 0.3b
How to Use
I am using bash and tested only in bash. I have not tested it other shell’s like sh, ksh, csh, tcsh. But I think it should work well. Please let me know if you have test opportunity in other shell’s.
Clone on Github or download developers-prompt.tar.gz file. You’ll find the developers-prompt.sh file in the package. If you’re using bash and dont have .bashrc file on your home directory then just copy the developers-prompt.sh as .bashrc to your home directory. You’ll have the pretty nice prompt after reopen your terminal.
If you already have .bashrc file in your home directory then open the developers-prompt.sh file and copy from second line to end of the file. After that open the .bashrc file and paste to end of file.
- Fixed an important bug
- Color support
- Git branch name support
- Svn branch name started to support
- Supporting shorting the directory path.
- Writed for my own usage.